Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A.C.E. Review

I wanted to write a eview on this awesome product I have been taking for the past 4 months. I have been struggling with my weight since I had my youngest child 4 years ago. When I had him I had an my 2nd c-section and a partial hysterectomy. Within a year olf having him I found myself weighing 204 lbs. The most I have ever weighed. The weight just wasn't coming off like it did after my first 2 pregnancies. I started dieting and exercising. I was exercising 5 days a week and eating next to nothing. I got down to 190 around October 2011. I had knee surgery a few months prior to that. I just couldn't get past the 190 and barely eating and exercising on a bad knee the way I was, was 1 not healthy and 2 not helping. I was stuck at 190.
Thats when I was introduced to A.C.E.  A.C.E. is an all natural appetite control energy supplement that you take once a day. It also is a metabolism booster, which is why the weight just literally falls off. no jitters, no sleepless nights, no in between meal snacking, no binge eating, no over eating.. You take one first thing in the morning, and then go about your day. You'll have more energy and generally feel better than you have in years!! The main ingredients in it are vitamin b, cocoa powder, and green tea extract, geranium flower, and natural sourced caffeine equal to 1 cup of coffee. It has a natural source of caffeine derived from the cocoa powder. It works by decreasing your calorie intake, boosting your metabolism, and increased energy means your up and moving more, which results in you burning FAT. 

I was a big time coffee drinker just to get through my day and I was a late night snacker. Within days of starting  A.C.E. I gave up coffee, didn't need it and I didn't have the urge to snack. I still got hungry but I was eating less at each meal. I was full, no need for snacks. I did have to kick up my water intake and that has been the hardest thing for me. I eat reasonably. I don't deprive myself of anything. I just eat smaller portions and in moderation. After 4 months I have lost 18lbs, many inches and 2 pants sizes. I have tried many other things, including weight watchers and the prescription phetermine. They did not have anywhere the results A.C.E. has had for me. I am walking proof A.C.E. I even had an added side effect. I have an anxiety disorder and it has help DECREASE my anxiety. What an awesome bonus. I decided just a few weeks ago to start selling A.C.E. How could  I not share with people this awesome product that has done so much for me. I don't have to have the jitters from drinking coffee, I have natural energy, and I have lost not just pounds but inches. Here are my before and after photo's you can clearly see the results. I still have 28 lbs more to lose but with A.C.E. that posible.



If you are interested in a sample of A.C.E. or want to try a bottle Please contact me. katiandresen14@gmail.com or check out my facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/231728526921467/

No comments:

Post a Comment