Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Walmart: FREE Robitussin?

Get FREE Robitussin To Go after $1.00 Off ANY Robitussin Printable. Many of you were able to find the ” To Go” $1 packs by the check out lanes. If you have them at your store this coupon makes them FREE!

Also, I thought that the company stopped making these, but my CVS JUST had them, so I am not sure if they have or not. But if you have had luck in the past I am sure you can find them again.

Robitussin To Go: $1.00
Use $1.00 Off Printable
Total: FREE!

Alternate Robitussin Deal

Adult Robitussin: $5.64
Use $1.00 Off Printable
Total: $4.64

Thanks the Litter

2 comments:

  1. Following you back! Thanks for dropping by!
    Ashley
    www.modernmommymagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good deal! Sorry it has taken me awhile to visit your site. Following you back!

    Mel S
    www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete