Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Knot Genie Review

I have a six year old daughter who hates to have hair brushed. There is alwasy tons of tears and whining. I tried every type of comb and brush I could find and she hated them all. Then I came across the Knot Genie.
I gave this to my daughter for Christmas. She has fine hair and it is difficult to brush. We have had no tears or whining since she got her Knot Genie. She loves it. It leaves her hair smooth, no static or flyaways. She can use when her hair is wet or dry. The only downside to the know Genie is that it is kind of bulky for her little hands when she brushes her own hair. She loves to brush her hair now. No more fights over tangled hair. I recommended this to any parent with a child with difficult hair or a sensitive scalp. We will never use another brush again.

www.knotgeniestore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment