Monday, January 30, 2012

Meatball Bites

This is an easy variation on pizza bites.

2 cans refrigerator biscuits (or bread or pizza dough)

40 frozen fully cooked italian style meatballs - thawed and cut in half (packaged or your own)
Mozzarella chunks or string cheese - cut into 40 pieces
1 T. parm cheese
1/2 t. Italian seasoning
1/4 t. garlic powder
marinara sauce

Heat oven to 375. Place a meatball and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges. Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan. Sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic powder and italian seasoning. Bake 18-20 min or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm sauce.


thank you Household Ways

8 comments:

  1. Following you from WBC - nice, cute blog! Looks like your left sidebar might need adjusted a bit though.

    Following via GFC & Networked Blogs. Are you on Google+ yet? You can find me there through any of my 3 blogs:

    Loves 2 Read (lovez2read.blogspot.com) - family friendly
    B'Tween Prose (btweenprose.blogspot.com) - teen/YA
    Faerotic Prose (faeroticprose.blogspot.com) - adult

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun thing to make for my kiddos! Maybe i could try these for superbowl sunday!
    thanks for the great recipe share! Let me know if you need your blog promoted - I do guest posts and button shares on my family friendly blog (Loves 2 Read)


    email ~ lovez2read@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound great! May have to give them a try! (that is a gluten free version of them).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds Wonderful! I am now following you from WBC, So glad to be here:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really good. I might have to make them for Sundays game. I am a new follower from the Get Connected Tuesday blog hop. We have both have two things in common. Are names and that we LOVE to save. I would love for you to hop over to Saving and Sharing It and follow back.

    Katie
    http://www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and so easy to make. My kids will definitely love this. Stopping over from World Bloggers Community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look super easy to make and delicious! Thank you for sharing! I'm following you back.

    Regina
    www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a new twist for me...sounds easy enough to try..thanks!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow bcd if you can.

    ReplyDelete