Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MIO liquid Drink enhancer



I came across this product a few months ago. I hate plain water and have been trying to drink more. I hate the powder favoring because it seems to strong and to never fully mix up. I was very excited to try out MIO. I love it. You can add the amount of flavor you like so my water was no longer too strong. I also love how easy it is to use. no shaking or mixing with a spoon.I also love how compact the bottle is. I keep one in my purse to use when I out. They have a lot of flavor choices to choose from and it is calorie free. My flavor of choice is fruit punch but you can choose from Berry Pomegranate, Strawberry Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Mango Peach, Sweet Tea and Peach Tea.


Then this weekend to my surprise and delite I came across a new MIO product: MIO energy. There are two flavors out right now Black Cherry and Green Thunder. I tried the black cherry. It is delicious. It contains caffeine, B3,B6 and B12. It has replaced my morning coffee. No jitters or shakes. Just a little burst in your energy for the day. I highly recommend Mio and the new Mio energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment